Bill,

May I suggest a loop.  Put a 10 foot support at each corner of that roof
and put wire between each of those supports.  You will have a longer
than 80 meter full wave loop that will work locals nicely on 80 meters
as well as giving you a great low angle (read good DX) radiator on 40
meters and above.  In fact, for some bands, the gain may exceed that you
get from the 20 meter Moxon, but in different directions.

I would think you bigger problem would be pickup of noise by the
antenna, which will limit the number of weak signals that you can
receive.  It may be that your transmit signal is "getting through" but
your receive capability is antenna limited.  If your operation involves
digging for weak signals then that could be a limiting factor for you.
If the latter is your problem. then a better receiver (K2 or K3) is not
likely to solve your problem.   If the problem is adjacent channel
interference, then yes, the K3 DSP filtering can easily take care of it.

73,
Don W3FPR