Hi gang,

I have for sale three option modules for an Elecraft K2 transceiver, all of
which I bought from Elecraft in 2009 or later.  The first module is a
not-yet-built KIO2 RS-232 Serial Interface kit, new and untouched, which I
will sell for $60.  If you wish, I am willing to include an Elecraft KUSB
USB Adapter for the KIO2 (or KPA100) with the KIO2 for an additional $20,
which would bring the total price to $80.  The KUSB is new in the original
package and has never been taken out or used.  The second module is a
not-yet-built KNB2 Noise Blanker kit, new and untouched, which I will sell
for $40.  The third module is a fully assembled KDSP2 Advanced Internal DSP
Filter / Clock kit, which I will sell for $90.  I am an experienced kit
builder, I assembled the KDSP2 with great care, and I have double checked
the board and found no soldering errors or component placement errors.
However, I have *not* taken the final step of testing the KDSP2 in a K2 (I
no longer have a K2 in which to test it), so I cannot guarantee that the
unit works properly.  Therefore, I am selling the KDSP2 as is, with no
warranty.  I will include the appropriate manual with each module.  The
aforementioned prices include shipping within the U.S.  Payment by USPS
postal money order only.

Thanks very much & 73,
Jeff, NE2J (formerly WB5GWB)