TNF as implemented in the current PowerSDR will not be available in NaP3
or PowerSDR/IF because it uses proprietary hardware and driver software.
Therefore, it won't be available for KX3 or LP-PAN users.

The relevant documentation is explicitly spelled out in the open source
documents from Flex as I recall. There is nothing to stop a developer
from creating his own solution to provide that functionality, but I
doubt that would happen.

73,
Larry N8LP