We had a good net today, although with sub-par propagation.  We had 34
participants over a 33 minute period. I need a substitute net control for
the next three Sundays (3/18, 3/25 and 4/1).  If you can take any of these
dates, please drop me an email.  Thank you. Have a great week.

Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

KE4WY           Jim             KY      KY      6150
K7BRR           Bill            AZ      K3      5545
AD5SX           Paul            NM      K3      4645    solar power
KC5RY           George  TX      K3      5208
WB9JNZ  Eric            IL      K3      4017
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
KF5IMA  Bruce           MS      K2      3575
WB9EBX  Larry           KY      K3      4309
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3      99
N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
KL7UW           Ed              AK      K3      4043 HB 275W amp
KJ6DQR  Earl            CA      IC735
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
N1NW            Brian           RI      K3      4974
W0FM            Terry           MO      K3      474
W7LRY           Larry           CO      IC7000
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
NV5E            Rob             TX      K3      1417
W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
N1RX            Bruce           NH      K3      559
KK4BDK  Al              FL      K3      4845    QRP
NV5I            Dwayne  TX      K3      5287
N1OXA           Ivan            ME      K3      4538
XE3/K5ENS       Keith           XE      K3      2654
W6SW            Randy           CA      K3      3720
K6XX            Bob             CA      K3      3792
NA0F            Larry           MN      K3      1953
K0JWC           Jim             MN      K3      3447
AG6IS           Scott           CA      K3      4117
VE3XM           Bob             ON      K3      409
KE5GBC  Mike            TX      K3      5047
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P
ph...@riousa.com