 From: David Stratton <dstratt...@triad.rr.com>
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:33 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3/100 or KX3 with all the options?

This question has been going around in my head

and I would like some feedback from Elecraft owners

for I have never had any Elecraft radio equipment.

Which is better to have a K3/100 kit or a KX3 with all

the options including the forthcoming 100 watt PA?

I'm assuming the cost will be about the same.

Dave - KO4KL