This one is very easy to accomplish. You just open the case to the Icom, remove everything inside, then install a K2 in the now empty case.

Seriously, the KAT100 uses information provided directly by the K2 as communicated through the Elecraft K2 Auxbus. Thus the KAT100 will only work with the K2.

But, The Elecraft T1 tuner should do the trick for you. Check it out at www.elecraft.com.