From: Gary Surrency
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 12:46 PM
To: Mark n2qt
Subject: N2QT Re: k3 subrx

Hi Mark,

Sorry. Nothing more has been done on that. Wayne is deep into KX3
development.

--
73, Gary AB7MY

=========
supp...@elecraft.com
Elecraft Technical Support

On 2/7/2012 10:28 AM, Mark n2qt wrote:
a long time back (see below) Wayne mentioned it might be possible to use the
subrx while transmitting on another band.  Did anything come of this.  I can
test or try things if that would help.

Mark  n2qt

-----Original Message----- From: Wayne Burdick