Hi All,

Thought I would bounce this question off those who have assembled the KPA500.

I am building Serial #439

I am at page 22 where it says to install 5 - 5/16" Black Flat Head screws in
the plate attached to the PA.  I can not find any 5/16" screws in the hardware
bag.  I found two in the spares bag and two installed in the AC fuse block.
Checked everything else.  Stephanie either missed it totally or the manual is
incorrect.  Up to this point she has been spot on.

Could this be an error where they really meant to use 3/16"?  I tried 3/16" and
they have 4 to 5 threads into the heatsink.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Anderson, K4SV
Tryon, NC