Eric,

If possible would you please make the 'Elecraft' text at the top of your web
pages an active link back to the Elecraft homepage? I've grown accustomed to
this on many other commercial websites and appreciate the shortcut it
offers. I'm referring to the brand name object above the webpage titles like
what's seen on your Document and Software Download Page, Software Page, and
your Price List and Order Page. I realize there is an 'Elecraft Home' link
near the bottom of some pages but it seems to take a bit longer to find
whereas the big brand name at the top is quick and easy to locate on every
webpage that has it. Thank you Eric.

73,
Gary N6LRV