I've had the 1223 for 6-yrs no problems except the on/off sw went once,
which they shipped me a new one for free. With that batting record, That
is what led me to purchase the 1225m for the K-3.  We are talking 1000's
of hrs. of operating time with lots of on/off gestures.

Of course, everyone has their own experiences indeed. YMMV! In addition,
the PowerWerx looks so similar, I'd have to wonder if it isn't also
built by Samlex, I know they make them for Rat Shak, and under other
names as well!

73 Dwight NS9I