Hi Mike,

For this contest I can export an ADIF file and use a program
ADIF2Cabrillo that I found on the internet.

For other contests I have had to export an ADIF and import it into N1M1
(spelling?) logger and export the cabrillo.   I am waiting for HRD to
state if for sure they will have the cabrillo output as this will tip me
over to purchase the 6.0 version of software.

Cheers
Don

~73
Don