More shack cleaning here.   I have for sale two baluns, both in excellent
condition.   I purchased them new and had used them occasionally for some
temporary contest setups, but they have been inside and unused most of the
time.  Prices include manufacturer's printed documentation and shipping to your
lower 48 USA address via USPS.  PayPal only please.   Additional detail
available on the manufacturers' websites.

Array Solutions model AS-50-L1    This is a 50 ohm feedline isolator/choke.
UHF female connectors on both sides.  Stainless hardware.   Gasketed NEMA
plastic enclosure.  Useful for minimizing common mode signals on 50 ohm
transmission lines.   1.8 to 30 MHz.  5 KW continuous, 10 KW intermittent.   $60

DX Engineering model BAL050-H10-AT    This is a 50 ohm choke balun with
balanced outputs.  Input terminal is female UHF.  Balanced output terminals are
ceramic insulators.  Stainless hardware.  Metal enclosure.  1.8 to 30 MHz.  5
KW continuous, 10 KW intermittent.  This one is useful for feeding open-wire
line.    $75

If interested, please contact me directly via email:    cr...@powersmith.net

73  Craig   AC0DS