-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Toepfer
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 2:39 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] learning cw help

I recall recently there was a discussion here (hope it was here and not on
QRP-L) about learning cw.  There were 2 people put forth as guru's on the
topic.

One was  Ron Stark, KU7Y, who's CD's are available on QRP ARCI in The Toy
Store.

But I can't recall for the life of me who the other gentleman was.  His site
had a number of high-speed CW practice mp3 files one could use.  Does anyone
else remember who this was/is?

David, K3TUE