I find that to be an odd project, given that the selling point of the P3
was its ability to provide users with a tightly integrated (with the K3)
spectrum display with its own control software that did not require a
computer to function.  If what you propose is what someone wanted, why
wouldn't they simply buy an LP-Pan and a good audio card at a combined
price half that of the P3?   Did I miss something?  (probably ... I
often do).

73,
Dave   AB7E