Today, I was on 15M CW in a pile-up calling, when I looked at the meters I
had no output.

AMP was in "OPER". Put AMP in "STBY" and I had output, but at the drive
level, naturally.

I did NOT see any faults or hear a beep. I check all Menu items and found
them right on the factory settings.

I read a few reflector messages via Nabble that described the same symptoms
but there wasn't any solutions offered or follow up fixes.

There was something about low voltage, so I checked my 2nd KPA500.  Running
just fine. Switch power sources on the AMPs and the problem stayed with the
1st AMP.

I'm stumped but it doesn't take much to do that.

I'll call Elecraft tomorrow but in the meantime, any suggestions?

Larry/K2GN

Larry/K2GN - http://k2gn.com <http://k2gn.com/>