Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:26:59 -0700
From: Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 kit status update
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>, k...@yahoogroups.com

Our tech writer just completed the first full draft of the KX3 kit
assembly manual, incorporating the latest hardware and procedural
changes. Several of us have to review it in detail, then we'll have
someone build the radio using these instructions. Getting closer....

Wayne
N6KR

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45