I've already found what looks like a minor bug in SVGA 1.04.  When using
vertical "line" cursors, and in "SPLIT" mode, the red VFO B cursor is always
wider than the green VFO A cursor line.  If SPLIT is off, the two match.  This
occurs even if you do a double tap of the A>B button to make the subreceiver
frequency and mode equal to the main (A>B All).

Jim - W0EB