My K3 produces no RF in transmit at the 10 watt or 100 watt levels.  The
display shows two horizontal lines during transmit and shows 0.0 watts output.
I have loaded older (4.47) firmware and then reloaded newer (4.48).  I have
done a re-initialization and reloaded all parameters.  I removed the KPA3 and
reinstalled it.  No noticeable burned components were found.  I believe the K3
did show, very briefly, a fault 6 and fault 7 but it was a very brief flash in
the display.  I thought SWR sensing diodes might have been the cause so I
replaced D36 and D37.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Todd