> The TR relay has been replaced by a TR switch that Dick, K5AND
> designed that uses Schrack relays that are spec'd to switch in 8
> msec.

Is the K5AND TR Switch design documented anywhere?

Does it use a single relay or multiple relays?  Is there any chance that
the input replay is dropping out while the SB-200 is still making
RF?

Do you have any separate receive antennas connected to the "bypass"
ports on the PR6?  Do the receive antennas have a "front end saver"
inline?

Short of a problem elsewhere, I do not see how 6 meter RF from the
amplifier can get back through the K3 T/R switch, HPA and LPA to
even get to the PR6.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV