I uploaded the new P3/P3SVGA firmware last night, and now I have what
appears to be a minor, but annoying issue.  When I first boot everything
up, I have my P3 set up to display both waterfall and bandscope displays.
However, the P3SVGA only shows the bandscope display.  I have to turn the
dual display off then back on again in order to get both displays via the
P3SVGA.  Also, my frequency markers on the SVGA display are reduced to a
1-pixel wide line instead of the broader green and purple markers.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Right now it is just a minor inconvenience,
but it would be nice if this gets fixed in the next firmware version.

Thanks and 73,

-- Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua