Hi Gang,

It's time to start burning solder again so I'm offering my complete K2 station up for sale. It consists of the following:

K2 - Xcvr (ser # 35xx) w/latest firmware
KPA100 - 100w Amp
KSB2 - SSB adapter
KAT100 - ATU
KDSP2 - DSP module
KAT2 - 20w ATU w/original lid.
All manuals, errata sheets etc. included.

Also included is a Yaesu FT-900 tuning knob, (a must have!). Everything is nicely built and works to specs w/full power out on all bands. No dings or scratches.

Price $2100.00 (firm) plus $30.00 shipping w/insurance to conus only. Postal money order only please.

Any questions or pictures please contact me direct.

Thanks,

Lou - W6UR