Tony,

Yes I am aware of Softrock and LP-Pan, as well as a whole slew of other
SDRs you could use with the K3's Buffered IF Output.

I suppose the thing I'm trying to get at is a direct I/Q line from the
K3... Whether a software update is possible to add this to the current
Stereo Line-Out jack (on the back of the K3) or not.

73
DE AB3LS