Short version: It's still in the kitchen.

Long version:

This is still in pre-beta, being evaluated by a goodly number of hams
who volunteered to test it before all the cooties were cleaned out.
Some number of issues have been ferreted out, a couple serious, and
there were some deliberate omissions to start, which after Wayne deals
with them and reissues a public beta, won't be there to torture the
rest of the adoptees.  Historically these pre-beta's have sometimes
gone through as many as 4 or 5 pre-beta cycles before being seen on
the web site...and for good reason :>).

If you don't like running into cooties, you'll just have to wait it
out.  Or if that sounds like a fun game, send a note direct to Wayne
(not the reflector) to join the pre-beta self-flagellation club. Just
be warned that you run into stuff in the pre-beta club.  That's the
point.

73, Guy.