Mike,

Elecraft has been as responsive as
I consider "more than reasonable" about the shipping status.  The time
for current orders will decrease until they are shipping
"off-the-shelf"  but unfortunately that is not the current situation .

In other words,  I do not have a good answer to your question.   The
website suggests 90 to 120 days, and I would believe that is the best
guess you can get.

I am sorry that I cannot provide more specific information.

73,
Don W3FPR