From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of W0MU Mike Fatchett
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 11:22 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] MCU 4.51 NB

I did not mean to imply that the NB had changed from 4.50 to 4.51.  My
comment was from 4.48 to 4.5X.

I can see how you read it differently though.

I have not noticed a change in the NB from .50 to .51

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net

On 5/12/2012 6:30 AM, Toby Pennington wrote:
> Mike,  you could be correct.  This morning I seem to have a little
distortion in the NB  which I did not notice before.  It's not bad,  but a
little is there.