From: Bob <k...@ptd.net>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 15:33:44
To: Jim Lowman<jmlow...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] reflectors

 From my view we seem to already  be experiencing separation of the Elecraft
owners. The Yahoo KX3 group seems to have much more activity than the KX3 does
here.   That does not seem to be the case with the K3.

I do not see this as a good thing.  I come here for all things Elecraft.  I'm
only a reader of KX3 items being  a lurker only on it.  This forum is a support
item for Elecraft but it is also a sales tool too. How many support calls has
it
eliminated and sales has it  generated?  Who knows when some item will trip me
from just being a reader into the " I want." and owner camp.

I've replaced quite a few keyboards over the years but never because of a
delete
key failure.

While here, yes I drink all the Elecraft Kool Aid but some flavors I like more
than others.

73,
Bob
K2TK   ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR