Hi All,

I've recently built KSB2 module (fw 1.08)  and encountered a problem with
aligment. Setting BAL option in SSBA menu doesn't seem to be doing anything
(it should feed ssb signal to receiver). My K2 is quite fresh - serial 76xx.

I've set up carrier balance using second transceiver. I've set up filter
using spectrogram and filter response seems to be very good (flat with no
holes compared to variable filter). I've made a QSO with Croatia using 1:1
then 1:4 compression (way better result) -  using max 15W. So the module
seems to be working fine.

Should I just ignore it or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Tomasz