Just FYI -- if you send any email directed toward me, and I do not
respond, do not be offended.  I am going to get on an airplane tomorrow
and travel to Juneau, Alaska to visit with family and do some fishing.
We will not be back until the afternoon on May 31.  I am not taking the
laptop, so this will be a vacation from email as well as a general vacation.

Anyway, I will be "in-incommunicado" until June 1 -- it will be
interesting to see what email has passed during my absence - give me
until noon EDST to respond to any questions, and I plan a lot of
exercise for the delete key.

73,
Don W3FPR