I was in several conversations on this topic at Dayton discussing how often
owners found the P3 helpful vs the KRX3 second receiver option. It ended up
being some of each. Contesters tended to find more frequent use for the P3,
some DXers, having used a 2nd receiver, never want to be without it again.

Dick, K6KR