From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:42 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] SO2R Controllers

I want to try out S02R, and need some inputs on SO2R controllers. It will be
controlling two K3's.  I am considering the microHam micro2R and the Top Ten
DX Doubler. Each has its advantages:

    micro2R: Capable of CW, FSK, & SSB. Includes WinKey keyer. Appears
    to have a lot of active support from Joe Subich.

    DX Doubler: CW & SSB (I can work the FSK interface). I like the
    "manual" mode that does not appear to require any computer
    connection. Device and K3 cables available at a reasonable cost.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated,
   - 73, John, N0TA

-----
No virus found in this message.