I've been helping K7SVV's widow dispose of much of his gear. We are now
offering for sale a K3 in absolutely excellent condition. It is an early
serial
number, but very, very lightly used--I mean, really lightly used!
Nevertheless,
as a precaution, the K3 was sent to Elecraft for a thorough going over. All
mods and upgrades have been added, so it is like one coming off the assembly
line. It is in perfect shape! Elecraft states that it "meets or exceeds all
factory specifications."

Here are the contents:

K3/100---100 Watt model
KAT3-----Internal ATU
KBPF3----General Coverage RX module
KXV3A----IF Out and Xverter Interface
Filters:
13 Khz Filter
6 Khz Filter
2.8 Khz Filter
1.0 Khz Filter
400 hz Filter

Note that all filters are 8 pole versions.

At retail, this unit would sell for just shy of $3600. The asking price is
$2800, which is about a 20% savings.

If interested, please contact me directly.

Dave W7AQK