From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Oscar Staudt
Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012 3:10 AM
To: Paul Saffren N6HZ
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3/SVGA 1920x1080 Resolution Beta Firmware

Paul,
  The fix works great on my 27" Asus VK728Q monitor.  Works fine in both
full screen and picture in picture.  Prior to this, I was having to use
1440 x 900.  Good work!
  The only slight complaint I have is waterfall part of the display on the
large monitor.  The waterfall brightness/visibility is rather light and less
distinct/bright than on the P3 screen.  The top waveform part of the display
is fine.

Oscar, WB5GCX