I have  K3, S/N 1884 running latest FW vers 4.48.  Also using P-2 and KPA500 in
the chain.

While plugging in headphones into the front phones jack, the speaker no longer
mutes and I am only able to receive one channel through headphones.  The phones
jack was working perfectly in the past.
I checked to see if the config parameter SKR+Ph was mistakenly modified, but
the parameter was still set to "NO"
I also attempted to load a previous FW version, but this did not alleviate the
problem, so I switched back to the latest FW.  I noticed on past reflectors
that others have experienced this problem, but I did not see any definitive
response.  I am hoping that I don't have to run a complete re-set.

Has anyone who has experienced this problem been able to figure out a solution?
 Tnx for your input. Len, K6LEN