The only path through the KFL1-2 that is not in common use for both bands is
the pre-mixer bandpass filter connections at P1/J6, where band 1 path goes
through pin 1 and band 2 path goes through pin 2.  This suggests that you need
to check the RF board from J6-pin 2 back to U7 pin 5, including the pin on the
SA602 that is plugged in at the socket.  However, this path being open should
also have degraded band 2 reception as well as transmission, though perhaps not
asy markedly.

Mike / KK5F