I'm feeling dumber than a rock here, but in following instructions on alignment of filters using spectrogram I am trying to find how to turn off AFIL (and/or SSB?) so that alignment is accurate... What is the order in the menu for turning it/them off? Can someone please tell me each step of doing this? I'm having trouble finding it in the manuals... Thanks in advance, and please respond off list if you could.

I have a K2 with external 100 watt amp & tuner, SSB, etc...

Mike Sexsmith
W7MSX