We had a good net today with reasonably strong signals everywhere.  Even the
other PNW stations were strong to me, includiing Lyle, KK7P, who was booming
into OR.  We had 34 participants over a 28 minute period. No significant
discussions.  Have a great week.

Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
KK7P            Lyle            WA      K3      3036
N4LA            Todd            NC      K3      5331
KD1NA           Dave            MA      K3      934
VE7NEX  Ron             BC      TS480
AG6IS           Scott           CA      K3      4117
K0AZ            Mike            MO      K2      7211
N1YX            Igor            MA      K3      4653
K0GUN           Gordon  MO      K2      5554
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      KX3     118
AL7CE           Terry           AK      K3      5137
W7SXD           Richard TX      KX3     309
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
KF5IMA  Bruce           MS      K2      3575
WB6CIN  Cindy           CA      K3      4522
W4RK            Bill            MO      KX3     112
K6VWE           Stan            MI      K3      650
W9EJB           Ed              IN      K3      1593
WA6NHC  Rick            CA      K3      5882
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
W7LRY           Larry           CO      K3      6347
K5LAD/m Jim             OK      IC7000
WW4JF           John            TN      K3      6185
AE6RH           Ron             CA      K3      1997
WB4SON  Bob             RI      K3      6171
KN5L            John            TX      K2      7212    QRP
K6LMP           Lew             CA      K3      3805    QRP
KC7GAQ  Jim             UT      IC7000
NA6Z            Don             CA      K3      5495
VE7URN  Bruce           BC      K3      5660
KI6DL           Dennis  ID      TS480
AB9V            Mike            IN      K3      398
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P
ph...@riousa.com