From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bill Braithwaite
Sent: Tuesday, 12 June 2012 3:00 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] [Elecraft} K3 power fluctuation

I am new at this so if I am screwing up please understand.

My K3 has started something new that has me wondering.
I any mode when the power output is adjusted to more than
30 watts the power output constantly fluctuates between zero and the full
100 watts, never going back to what the control is set at.
This just started and I am looking for help.
Thank you.
Bill  W4NML