Thanks for all the replies. I will try these suggestions tomorrow
(working today) and post my results to the list for future reference. I
will try the heat test on the LPA finals and driver first as I have all
the panels off and it will be a quick way to find out if that is where
the problem lies (kind of leaning that way).

Fred, I read some of the same comments with regard to the firmware
reload. I did in fact reload it a couple of times but not with the same
power on/off/removal procedure you stated. If the LPA test is ok, I will
try the reload again using your sequence. I always turn the K3/P3 off
and then back on again after a load, but I have not tried the power
removal technique.

Thanks again guys and I hope to have some results early tomorrow morning.

73,
Dave W8FGU