You would do well to review something like the ARRL Handbook 'Component
Data' section to become familiar with the various markings used for
capacitors.

The cap marked 820 should be 82 pf, the disc ceramic marked 4.7 is 4.7pf,
the cap marked 181 is 180 pf and the one marked 182 is 1800 pf.  A 47 pf
capacitor will likely be marked 470 or in exceptional cases marked 47.

The key is that a capacitor marked with 3 digits follows the '2 significant
digits plus multiplier' rule (the first two digits give the first two digits
of the value and the multiplier tells how many zeros to add to those two
digits) - values marked with only 2 digits are generally the actual value.

PS - ignore colors and other manufacturers markings - those things can
change as fast as parts suppliers manufacturing lines - I can tell you the
colors of tha capacitors shipped with the last K2 I built, but those colors
may have changed with the next one off the kitting line.

73,
Don W3FPR