There was a config error in the Sub filter setup.  I have a 2.7 filter
in slot 2 and 400 in slot 4. Those were setup correctly.  The Sub also
thought I had a 2.7 in FL1. Changed that and the receiver came to life.

Obviously the other issue was that I had decided, for reasons still
unknown to me today, to install the input using the AUX BNC.

Thanks for the suggestions and hints!

We are fortunate to have some very smart helpful folks on the reflector!

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net