Don,

It seems that  you are an experienced CW op.
See the selection of filters no different from other transceivers where
xtal filters determine the BW.. Just pick your favourite BWs.

For CW I have 400Hz en 200Hz in main RX  and 400Hz in SubRx to enable
diversity mode.
I use the 400Hz filter 99% of the time. The 200Hz only comes into play
when I need to dig a signal out, often in combo with the APF.

73
Arie PA3A