With 4.51, the operation of CWT seems to have changed [possibly in my
mind and not in the radio :-)]  The indicator follows band noise
somewhat erratically regardless of where I put the CWT threshold which I
think is the same as the CW decode threshold.  On a signal, it will
center and follow the signal as I tune.  I used to have it set so only
strong noise pulses would make it appear until I was on a signal.  I
don't know if it is related to the CW decode or not, but I'm wondering
if it is just me.  I don't use the CW decode feature.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org