From: Carel, pc5m [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:25 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] my K2 and its different frequencies.

Could it be you have an issue with the 8V internal supply ? Maybe on
transmit it is somewhere loaded too much so it will drop and the BFO will
also change slightly ? You could measure at pin 8 of U11.

Also you could verify that the signal called V_BFO is not changed between RX
and TX. It can be measured on pin1 of RP6.

Another possibility could be a faulty Q24 (J310 FET) used for setting the TX
power, normally the impedance on the gate of this FET wouldn't change
substancially if V_ALC is applied, but maybe it is defect ? If you adjust TX
power is the BFO frequency also changing ?

Gl,

Carel, pc5m