Jim:

The subject says it all. One of my K2's seems to have normal
sensitivity on all bands except 15m. The receiver is running, but
sensitivity is down by 20-30 dB. Any ideas about where to look? I'm
suspecting a bad T/R relay, or something around there.

If it's only on 15M, it's pretty much a certainly that it's NOT the T-R relay, which is common to all bands.

Consider going to my web site www.n0ss.net and downloading my K2 Cheap & Dirty Signal Tracing document and seeing if you can localize the problem a bit more.

OH... one more thing... if you have the K160RX installed, be sure you don't have the AUX ANT INPUT turned on for 15M... seen that happen more than once.

73,

Tom   N0SS