You will enjoy your K1, Stan; I built one many years ago and it went
together like a treat. The only decision to make is which bands to
install and which tuning range capacitor to use. But you can always
change the tuning range later as both capacitors are provided in the
kit.

BTW, this not the KX1 forum. It is the reflector for all Elecraft
products. Unfortunately, for those of us without one, the KX3 seems to
dominate the reflector at present together with many off-topic issues.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Stanton A. Bailey <ae7...@gmail.com> writes

--
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |