Unfortunately, this is not an option. On the 4 band board, each of two
adjacent band pairs shars the output low pass filter. The bands must be
close together for this to work, i.e. 40/30 & 20/15 or 20/17. If one wants
80M, it must be built on a 2 band board.

On my last K1, I had 40/30/20/15, and a custom built 2 band board for
160/80M. I just finished restoring a 4 band unit with the same base
combinations. I also have a 40/20 2 band board that I may just redo as
160M/80M again. I did enjoy using the K1 on 160M. No, Elecraft does not
offer 160M for the K1, although several of us on the list have done so. All
the parts are available from Elecraft, with the exception of the 9.8 MHz
crystal needed. For mine, I popped the top off an old 9.83 MHz computer
crystal, and "penned it down" to 9.8 MHz. Worked fine. Others have ordered a
custom crystal from ICM.

73,
Bruce, N1RX