Geoff,

Have you tried pulling and then reseating the MCU on the Control Board?  My
k2/100 #3255 "froze" on two occasions some years ago due to "corrosion"
between one or more of this IC's pins and its socket.  I replaced this
socket with a "Turned Pin" type after the second episode, a type of socket
which I should have used when building my K2/100.

73,

Geoff
LX2AO es GM4ESD

On July 28, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Geoff G3NAQ wrore: