Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 10:34:40 -0500
From: Jim Sheldon<w...@cox.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Weird happening this morning

While trying to work CY9M (I got 'em) I had the K3 set up for split, split was
showing in the window, had VFO B set to about 3 KHz UP where they were
listening.  The P3's cursor stayed purple (including the one on the SVGA
display) and I got yelled at for transmitting on the DX station's frequency.
First time I've ever had the K3 display "SPLIT" on the LCD and not actually be
in that mode.

Anyone else have this happen?  Either before or since 4.51?

Jim - W0EB