Robert,

We did include a lot of material for first-time users, but we had to
draw the line somewhere. We're planning to expand the digital section,
and we'll always be improving it based on user feedback.

Meanwhile, if there are specific areas you'd like to know more about,
just ask. Our reflector is a great place to start. There's also the
ARRL Handbook, and other League guides to just about everything.

73,
Wayne
N6KR