About my posting related to changing the SO-239's on W2
sensors .....

As has already been pointed out ... changing the connectors
may interfere with design parameters of the metering circuit.
I was aware of that possibility, and -did- make before and after
measurements.  I saw no discernible change -my- setup.

I -have- changed the SO-239's to BNC's on my two W2's, as
well as the three on my K3..  It didn't enter my mind that mine
are -HF- sensors, and may be different than the VHF versions.

Paul, the photo I sent you was of an -HF- sensor.

I apologize for the confusion.

73!

Ken - K0PP

I apologise for my